Monday, December 15, 2014

Wunderbar!....Week 7 in Klagenfurt

     I've contemplated how to start this email for about a week now. Actually not, but I thought that in saying that it would be a good attention grabber. But now that I think about it... the only people reading this anyway are the ones who click on the site..... so likely you are reading with purpose. Now that you're caught... get ready for a ton of ranting about one of the best and most filled and crazy weeks ever. So much happened. I don't know how I can get it all written down... TIME!!

     I promised an update last week in regards to the neighbours of the Bishops family. Well, what a way awesome family! We had the best time ever! It was so successful! What a day! All we did was talk about what we do and who we are and how its affected us. AH! They were really open to us. We had an amazing chicken and rice dinner with salad and juice (cuz they knew we don't drink alcohol!!!) and ah it was great! Wayyy nice family! At the end we got into a great conversation about Gospel stuff. We brought a Book of Mormon with our testimonies written in the front of it and left it with them as a Christmas present!...

PAUSE

That's a way good idea! Try it! Give someone a personalized Book of Mormon for Christmas! I think that would be fun!...

BACK

They were so happy! They really liked that! It was great! They even drove us home! Ah! So good! Well. They even said to call next week to come back! YESS!!

     We had our Christmas Conference this week in Salzburg! So good! Ok... wait for this.... We watched.... MEET THE MORMONS!!! We watched it! President Kohler is a boss! No idea how he got a copy! And so we watched it! If you haven't seen it... go see it! Oh its so good! And try not to cry!!! Oh it was so good! 

     Our conference was so great too! Just wonderful! Our train ride home... a girl came and sat with us... so our compartments are 6 seats and we were in 4 of them all spread out... she must have had guts to come in and ask to sit. Cuz like... she was young and we are too and like... ya. Well we had a solid 2 hour conversation about life and goodness! Talked to her about the Gospel so much! hahaha count on it! It was way cool! People everywhere... even in 3 hour train rides! 

     Best part of the week was Friday morning at 10. We had a lesson at the church with a lady. Well, she is Austrian, she is in her late 20's early 30's and she is awesome! Ok. The lesson we taught was the best lesson I have ever taught in German on my mission. Only one in Neustadt that tops it, in English, but this was absolutely the best! Best lesson ever. Everything went so well. She is so ready! We are gonna meet again after Christmas and I strongly believe she will be baptized! She is awesome! Ah we are so blessed! 

Life is so good! Almost Christmas! Time flies eh? I hope you all have a great week!  Thanks for being there for me! I love you all  <3

Thank! Lots of Love!
Elder Rodgers <3



So pretty!

Ummm... I have a BYU shirt
Been a while since a selfie


waffles!

I like the mountains and cold and ya... life! 


Mountains with snow! I love this place!







Elder Graver! (first companion in MTC)

Elder Oviatt! (fellow Canadian)

my christmas corner :) 

Life eh? its great!





1 comment:

  1. Ahhh those mountains!
    LOVE the BYU shirt! Looks great on him! =D

    ReplyDelete